Welcome to Pay Online, a resource to help you navigate MySchoolBucks.
Lincoln Public Schools, Edupoint Synergy and MySchoolBucks have partnered to offer a secure online tool for families to pay anytime, anywhere for:
- Early childhood education
- Student meals
- Student fees, including lab and athletic costs
- Plus much more!
Starting July 2020, families and members of all district-run school communities have the ability to pay online for student meals, and student fees.
Parent/Guardians with ParentVUE accounts can access MySchoolBucks through ParentVUE and people without a ParentVUE account can access MySchoolBucks by visiting MySchoolBucks.com. See detailed steps below for how to access MySchoolBucks.
Pay Student Fees Through ParentVUE
Parent/guardians with ParentVue accounts can access MySchoolBucks through ParentVUE. Follow these steps:
- Log in to your ParentVUE account.
- Click the “Fees” tab
- Click the blue “Pay Fees” button
- Click the “Existing MySchoolBucks User” button to link your ParentVUE account to your existing MySchoolBucks account. You will be prompted to enter your existing MySchoolBucks username and password.
- If you don’t have an existing MySchoolBucks account, click the “New MySchoolBucks User” button and follow the prompts to set up a new account.
Note: After linking accounts or setting up a new MySchoolBucks account, you may access MySchoolBucks directly, through ParentVUE, or through the MySchoolBucks app.
If you do not have a ParentVUE account, please contact your child’s school for an activation key.
Pay Student Fees Through MySchoolBucks.com
People without a ParentVue account can access MySchoolBucks by visiting MySchoolBucks.com.
- Visit MySchoolBucks.com. Click on “Guest” and then “Sign Up.”
- You will need to enter your state, first name, last name, and your email address to create an account. You will also need to select two security questions.
- You can add a student to their account to pay student fees. In the “My User Profile” dropdown menu, select “My Students.” Enter the student’s school, first name, last name and student ID number or date of birth. Then, click “Find Student.”
MySchoolBucks Support: User Guide and Contact Information
A MySchoolBucks User Guide is available here for families, guardians and educators.
- If you have questions about a student fee or a refund, contact your student’s school.
- If you have questions about your students’ meal balances, contact email@example.com
- If you have technical support questions, contact MySchoolBucks at 1-855-832-5226 or fill out the MySchoolBucks support request form.